Don't Miss the Best Songwriting and Music Biz Seminar of 2012!
"Smokin' Hit Songwriters Songwriting Retreat" at Jim Oliver's Smoke House, Monteagle TN - September 7, 8 & 9, 2012
Join host Marla Sitten and award-winning songwriters Dave Gibson, John Wiggins and Alex Harvey for a fall songwriting seminar at Jim Oliver’s Smoke House in beautiful Monteagle, Tennessee, September 7-9, 2012. Learn songwriting tips from these pros who have written the hit songs “Ships That Don’t Come In” (Joe Diffie), “Anything Goes” (Randy Houser), “Reuben James” (Kenny Rogers), and many more! Relax at Jim Oliver’s Smokehouse Restaurant, Lodge & Trading Post for a weekend with some of the best songwriters in the business as they share their stories, insights, wisdom, experiences and practical advice about songwriting. Visit The Smoke House here
Click on headings below to view/hide content
What the Seminar Includes
- SONGWRITING CONTEST: A Special Friday night open mic featuring original song performances by the first 30 participants to sign-up for the seminar. Songs will be judged by a panel and the winner will receive a one hour writing session with Hit songwriter, Dave Gibson! Open Mic performances followed by a Late Night Jam Session.
- Saturday Songwriting Seminar from 11am-3pm, followed by a Q & A session. Networking from 3:30pm-5:00pm, BRING YOUR BUSINESS CARDS! The day wraps up with an in-the-round performance by Dave Gibson, Daisy Dern, Alex Harvey, and John Wiggins from 7:00pm-10pm followed by a Late Night Jam Session.
- Sunday from 11am-12:30pm will be "Let Your Soul Shine!- A Sunday Come to Jesus Meeting" with Alex Harvey. 12:30pm - 2pm will be Closing thoughts and motivation topics with Marla Sitten.
NOTE: Seminar Does Not include food or accommodations in the pricing (see below).
Seminar Pricing & Accomodations Information
- Songwriting Seminar: $195/per person.
- Click Here to sign up for the songwriting seminar.
- Lodging: Special promotional rates starting at $49/night.
- Cancellation policy: This is a "first come, first served" basis and the retreat fee is non-refundable.
We would like to reiterate that the cost of seminar Does Not include food or lodging.